Monday, November 22, 2010

The Slowest Loser Update

Yayyyy! I lost again this week, 1.2 lbs. I've lost a total of 16.8 pounds now. Lately, after reading "Eat to Live" by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, I've been eating fruit and vegetables, mostly. I veered off last weekend when I took a friend out to lunch after church. I let her choose the restaurant and she chose Red Lobster. If I didn't order fish, I wasn't going to get anything to eat. I definitely would have lost a little more if it hadn't been for the scallops and the few shrimp passed to me by my friend's son who had ordered endless shrimp.

This week I've got the challenge of getting through Thanksgiving dinner especially since all I've been thinking about is dressing. I love that stuff. Pray for me!! I know I won't be able to resist.

No comments: