Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weight-loss Update

My apologies to my fan(s) but I've been preparing to go on a vacation trip, driving to Florida and Hilton Head Island and back, and then recovering, unpacking, de-bugging the car, etc. I just haven't had time to write. Anyway, I weighed in on Saturday and discovered I lost 1.4 pounds during my vacation. I assure you, I did not weigh, measure, count points or intentionally exercise. I think, however, that I end up being more active on vacation and I don't eat by the clock. I eat when I get hungry but very little when I'm driving; food plus driving equals drowsiness. Not a good combination driving the curves of Tennesee and North Carolina.

I'll post some pictures of my trip shortly.

Oh, my total weight loss thus far is 13.6. Slow but steady.

No comments: