Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Daughter's Graduation Ceremony


Here's Rejane clowning before the ceremony begins. I had her purse and she had forgotten to apply lipstick. Ever the diva!!
Here she is on the second row at the bottom of this shot just to the right of the man snapping a pic in the blue shirt.

Here they are marching in to the arena. Re' is about
10 rows from the front. Look for a short person.


She has just received her baton. Sorry, I'm still getting used to this hand-me-down camera from her.

Rejane and a friend Wendy Cruz after the ceremony. They both had donated their gowns and were required to turn them in right away so I didn't get a close-up of her in the gown.




We (my niece Dani, Re' and I) went out to eat afterwards at a place called Charleston's Restaurant. It was late and one late arrival demanded we rearrange the tables to accommodate her family. She then relocated her family to another room!!! We were tired. It was about 10:30 p.m. in this pic.

No comments: